Date(s) - 09/12/2015 - 09/13/2015
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Kwan Yin Holistic Center
Join us for a Reiki 1 & 2 certification designed specifically for health care providers, allowing you to use Reiki on yourself to prevent burnout as well as on your patients to increase health.
Provider approved by the California Acupuncture Board. Provider #XXX, for 19 Contact Hours.
Provider approval pending by the California Board of Registered Nursing for 16 Contact Hours.
The objectives of this certification include:
- Understand the principles of Reiki and how it is used in the health care environment.
- Understand the attunement process, as well as chakra and auric systems as they relate to medicine and physiological issues/ailments.
- Be able to feel the movement of energy between your hands, as well as other people.
- Receive Level 1 and Level 2 Reiki attunements, and be able to draw all 3 Reiki symbols.
- Learn breathing, meditation, aromatherapy, sound and Qi Gong to support Reiki treatments.
- Understand the Reiki hand positions as they relate to medicine and physiological issues/ailments.
- Be able to conduct a complete Reiki healing treatment on yourself and on another student, as well as distance healing.
You’ll receive the Level 1 attunements, in addition to course information to help you as you practice healing for yourself. Light lunch included in registration.
A full refund will be provided upon 24 hour notice of cancellation. No refunds offered for less than 24 hour cancellation.
Teresa’s credentials include being a Certified Orthopedic Acupuncturist and a trained Reiki Master. She continues to evolve in her role as a healer, and often combines her formal training with her innate abilities as a Medium, Intuitive and Spiritual Counselor, moving Energies that affect spiritual, emotional and physical conditions. She is licensed to practice acupuncture in California (L.Ac.) and is currently a Diplomat of the National Board of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology (N.C.C.A.O.M.). Teresa holds the title, “Expert Test Writer” for the California State Board of Acupuncture Examiners, routinely collaborating on the content of the State Board Examinations. Teresa’s goal is to help as many people as possible achieve and sustain wellness and happiness and has a great love for fertility and women’s health!
Sharna works with clients internationally, helping them uncover the source of wounds and blockages so they can live freer, fuller and brighter lives. Using Reiki, meditation, and energy therapy, she facilitates a holistic and individualized journey toward healing. She is a certified Reiki Master, as well as a certified Say it Straight Communication Trainer. She writes for MindBodyGreen on Reiki healing, as well as personal narrative and self healing articles for Elephant Journal and Rebelle Society. Sharna also has been leading workshops and classes for over 15 years. With a previous career in marketing and executive management, as well as a Masters degree in Spanish Literature, Sharna brings a strong organizational and leadership development background to her work. She helps to empower her clients with concrete skills to carry into their lives after their sessions to promote ongoing healing. Sharna is a Brilliance Oneness Collective practitioner, and you can read more about her in her bio.
Registration is closed for this event.